Welcome to Penn State DuBois!
In today's dynamic and competitive marketplace, education has become a lifelong endeavor that is an essential element of career success. Understanding that education improves job performance and enhances marketability, adult learners are enrolling in colleges and universities in record numbers. As an adult student at Penn State DuBois, you will not only earn the quality education employers demand, but here at our campus you will receive the individual attention you deserve.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Am I an Adult Student?
Penn State defines an adult learner as a student who is:
- 24 years of age or older or,
- a veteran or actively serving member of the armed services; or,
- returning to school after four or more years of employment, homemaking, or other activity; or,
- assuming multiple adult roles, such as parent, spouse/partner, employee
Applying to Penn State DuBois as an Adult Learner:
Because adult students come from a complex variety of past personal, career and educational experiences, Penn State DuBois offers specific application processes that will take your particular situation into account. For more information on applying to Penn State DuBois as an adult student, click on the link below that best describes you:
- I have NEVER ATTENDED college
- I have attended SOME COLLEGE (18 credits or more)
- I PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED PENN STATE
- I am a VETERAN (or on Active Duty)
Enrolling as an adult student at Penn State DuBois can seem complicated, and you probably have many questions about issues not covered in these pages.
We encourage you to contact our Adult Enrollment Coordinator, Tharren Thompson, who can meet with you for a personal consultation about how Penn State DuBois can help you achieve your educational and career goals. You can reach him at [email protected], or by phone at (814) 372-3043.