This course is for those who interact with Spanish-speaking employees or patrons in the workplace, and who are seeking basic conversational Spanish skills for use in their day-to-day communications. It is expected that participants will have no Spanish training or limited Spanish education that has been forgotten.
Who should attend: Managers, supervisors, classroom educators, health-care practitioners, and other professionals would benefit from these courses, as well as anyone else who wants to learn the language, be it for travel, work, or awareness.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Become proficient in workplace Spanish vocabulary
- Demonstrate an ability to engage in simple business in Spanish
- Increase active vocabulary by practicing conversation with authentic materials
- Improve listening skills to become more proficient in understanding Spanish
- Understand basic questions and requests in Spanish
- Identify key grammatical structures to improve reading and speaking strategies in Spanish
- Develop your next level skill, in translating sentences and short texts or forms from English to Spanish and Spanish to English
- Improve cultural communication skills
- Be able to ask and in-take information to fill out documents pertaining to business
Dates: Tuesday evenings, September 8 – October 20, 2020 (This 21-hour course is delivered in seven 3-hour sessions.)
Time: 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Virtual instructor-led training via Zoom
Fee: $250 per person